I bet you’re wondering how this process works. The best way to describe it would be to provide you with a copy of my contract. This maps out the steps and procedures taken during the custom design process. Please keep in mind that I’m very flexible and willing to discuss and possibly change contract details based on your needs. Click the link below to download and print a copy.
- A signed contract and $200 nonrefundable deposit are due prior to the creation of your custom design. This deposit will be applied to the final order total.
- A cost proposal will be sent via email. Upon proposal approval,receipt of contract and deposit, a timeline and design concept will be produced and delivered in digital form (pdf).
- Client is entitled to two rounds of revisions. Further modifications are subject to an additional fee. Client will then receive a sample.
- Once client has approved a pdf of the final design, the payment balance, along with a signed invoice/approval form is required prior to production. At this point the design is finalized and changes in design, quantity or printing options will incur additional costs.
- If circumstances change and the client no longer needs or wants the work provided, the initial deposit will be forfeited to cover design and supply costs.
- Love, m. retains personal rights to use the completed project and any preliminary designs for the purpose of design competitions, future publications on design, educational purposes and the marketing of the designer’s business. Where applicable the client will be given necessary credit for usage of the project elements.
- No design created by Love, m. may be reproduced in whole or in part.